Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy Day & Break Making

I am thankful for my busy, and hopefully somewhat productive, day. It was sunny, chilly in the morning, warmer mid-day. I am thankful for Curves -- it gives me the opportunity, and challenge, of exercising several times during the week. I always feel good afterward.

Gordon's office is always busy and I am always thankful when I can help -- someone will have a question that I can answer or something I can do, including writing checks to pay the bills!

Then today I filled in at the library for our director who had a meeting to go to. I can't always do that, but was glad to be able to.

Then this afternoon I was very thankful that the sourdough starter that looked so very ugly in the refrigerator was, in fact, still okay. I made 2 loaves of bread from it, which smelled so good. It always makes me feel good to smell fresh bread.

Yes, a good day to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment