Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bike Out of Hibernation

With tomorrow being Earth Day, it's high time to get the bike out of hibernation and into use. So last night Gordon kindly oiled what needed it & pumped up the tires. This morning I packed my pannier & set off for the library -- into a stiff wind that had snow in it! It's really time to be done with that, but there it was. So, instead of biking a bit in the wrong direction before heading for the library as I'd planned, I just went around Mill St to Main & then straight to work. The wind was making my eyes tear, so I just didn't want to try going any farther this morning.

Hopefully, tomorrow the wind won't be so bad. The temp is supposed to be a little better too. You'd think with Easter being as late as it can possibly be, the weather would have warmed up by now. Oh well, it will soon & we'll be sooo ready for it we'll be really grateful & appreciate it all the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment