Sunday, March 29, 2020

Walking daily when I can

I haven't been writing much (too much email & meetings, etc).  But I have been walking daily.  Some days I wish I had walked more, but at least I'm walking.
Also, every day since last Monday I have walked over a mile & logged aerobic steps on the way.  I'm trying for at least a half-hour of walking and have made that goal most days.  The least number of aerobic steps I've gotten this week was 11, but even that day I walked over a mile.  Today I was out for over an hour and 43 minutes of that time was aerobic. and just over 2 3/4 miles, plus what I manage to walk around the house.
Kim has now gotten a Zoom account & this afternoon she (with Calvin), Barb & I were all online and able to see each other.  I read Calvin 2 books and Barb did also.  Zoom allows us to use a laptop instead of trying to do it on the phone where the picture is so much smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment