Wednesday, July 25, 2018

My List Got Upended

I need to learn to be flexible when I make a list (mental or physical) of things I want to do in a day. Things don't always work out the way I plan.

My plan was to finish cutting the rhubarb & blueberries in the fridge so I could make jam early this afternoon.  It didn't happen that way.  We got caught up in computer things. Among other things, we made flight reservations to visit Kim, Geoff & Calvin in the middle of Sept. 

Then Margaret called to see if I could come to take pictures of the Women's Fellowship's newest quilt.  Of course!  It is, as always, beautiful.  Margaret invited us to have coffee & visit with her, which we did and had a very nice visit. 

Then we sent to the jewelry store in Springville to have the band on my new watch adjusted so it fits.  While we were there, Gordon bought me new earrings which have the tree of life on them.  Very pretty.  A stop on the way home to get collard greens for tomorrow's Cook Book Club dinner at the library, then Arcade Center to get corn for tonight's dinner as well as a quick stop at Stangteck to check on a new laptop we ordered (also Anniv present for Gordon &/or us).  It was almost 3 before I got to make the jam, but it is done now!

No comments:

Post a Comment