Saturday, July 28, 2018

Our 50th Anniversary -- July 27, 2018

What a great day!  I put up on Facebook that it was a Golden Day for Us and we got very many people "liking" that post all through the day & into the night.

 We exchanged cards at breakfast & Gordon gave me a second present -- dangly earrings with the tree of life inside a circle.  I decided I would wear them for our dinner at the Glen Iris Inn.

   The other present for us (maybe mostly Gordon) was a new laptop computer.  We can't pick that up until Saturday.

   Late afternoon we drove over to Letchworth & stopped at several of the look-out points to look at the gorge & watch the birds flying around, many of them vultures. 

When it got closer to 6 we drove to the Glen Iris & stood looking at the Middle Falls for a while.  I really enjoy watching & listening to the falls.  We also discovered The Glen Iris has an herb garden out back planted in gutters on the side of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment